Colorado

Quote:
I will be for next year! I already have 3 BBB that are close to two months old and that was the latest and only kind of turkey poults I could get from Murdoch's.
My turkeys are for the Holiday Dinner plate and I am trying to slow their growth down a bit so they will be comfortable/ happy out to the 6 month range.

I also have a "believe it or not" sweet and quieter White Chinese gander looking for a home. I think he is lonely for some goose friends. We got rid of his very mean and noisy pal.
The turkey and chicken friends are tolerated, but not loved by him. Any takers? (My son would like him to not be for dinner!)

The scrub oak has sprouted
big_smile.png
And the miller moths have moved west
celebrate.gif
And it's supposed to rain
wee.gif
Though there isn't a single cloud over Douglas County. Welcome to Colorado
ya.gif

80433_scrub_oak.jpg

Quote:
Andrea -
Don't you go selling MY BCMs!!! LOL Thanks for the pics! Can't wait until next weekend now!

BTW - Anyone have or know of where I can pick up 1 or 2 polish chicks? Preferably silver laced, or black, white, etc. My hubby has become QUITE attached to his one little silver laced Polish that hatched a few weeks ago. It was the only one that hatched from the April egg trade, along with one little BO, both from Hot2Pot. We're planning on housing it with my daughters 5 silkies so it won't get picked on. The silkies have been nice so far...

Have I said already about how excited I am to be coming to the east slope next weekend????
lol.png

If anyone wants to meet for dimsum on Saturday morning at Star Kitchen or SuperStar, we'll be there!!!!! Maybe we could all share a big dish of chicken feet!
tongue.png
or not....
hide.gif

Anyone local

7 FREE unknown chicken chicks, most likely males. posting at Craigslist too, but giving preference to the people from BYC IF you can come today to pick up.

a buffy/yellow, clean legged

fluffy

drinking water, eating food.

Back
Top Bottom