Colored Egg June Adopt-An-Egg Hatch Along!

Pics
Notification for USPS received, eggs should arrive tomorrow! Picking up the 6 local EE/BYM farm eggs (ordered only to ensure I have viable eggs from somewhere) after work today. Will candle to check for cracks and weigh those tonight, and repeat with the shipped eggs tomorrow! I may need some help with shipped air cell questions tomorrow (but hoping they are all normal).

:wee

Notification for USPS received, eggs should arrive tomorrow! Picking up the 6 local EE/BYM farm eggs (ordered only to ensure I have viable eggs from somewhere) after work today. Will candle to check for cracks and weigh those tonight, and repeat with the shipped eggs tomorrow! I may need some help with shipped air cell questions tomorrow (but hoping they are all normal).

:wee
My air cells were a mess. I just let them sit for the day then placed as normal. #5 was completely detached and that was the 1 incubator baby that hatched... I figured it had zero chance.

My air cells were a mess. I just let them sit for the day then placed as normal. #5 was completely detached and that was the 1 incubator baby that hatched... I figured it had zero chance.
Wow that’s crazy! I’ll definitely be interested In your thoughts when I candle the shipped eggs.

Picked up the 6 farm Easter Egger mixes after work today. Candled and weighed, no cracks, no air cells (they’re fresh!) so those 6 will all go in the incubator on Sat! I would’ve liked to pick them up closer to Sat but this was the closest convenient time before Sat that worked for us! I don’t think 3 days will be a problem. Have them pointy side down, tilted to the side, and will switch the flipped side a few times a day til they are set!

Looks like the farm mix has 4 EE & 2 OE! 😊
1653516615818.jpeg

Oh and just got notification that my shipped eggs are at my closest state post office distribution facility, only about 40 minutes away! So they should be here tomorrow barring anything weird!
that is GREAT they shipped so fast! Mine were sent out this AM and when I had asked the seller before buying them she said they would ship this am (so she was right about that) and be here Friday...... Est delivery is Sat. :( oh well guess I will set on Sunday and have a Fathers Day Hatch? (unless they come a day early like the last batch). LOL Hopefully the 3-4 days in shipping don't mess them up!

that is GREAT they shipped so fast! Mine were sent out this AM and when I had asked the seller before buying them she said they would ship this am (so she was right about that) and be here Friday...... Est delivery is Sat. :( oh well guess I will set on Sunday and have a Fathers Day Hatch? (unless they come a day early like the last batch). LOL Hopefully the 3-4 days in shipping don't mess them up!
Fingers crossed for you! :fl

Back
Top Bottom