Come One, Come All to the Greatest Unofficial Bird Show for the Nest Two Weeks (No Prizes)

I think that I may have learned something new. The combs on the babies are brightening up! They are also beginning to lay, about a month earlier than I expected. It may be the TSC birds (which also gave me 4 cockerels...stew is in the future from the one we killed a few days ago)

My girl is pretty quiet and steady, but quite determined. I do think that putting her back with the others helped her get better. She was lonely and was walking well within a few days of getting back to the barn.

I think that I may have learned something new. The combs on the babies are brightening up! They are also beginning to lay, about a month earlier than I expected. It may be the TSC birds (which also gave me 4 cockerels...stew is in the future from the one we killed a few days ago)
My girl is pretty quiet and steady, but quite determined. I do think that putting her back with the others helped her get better. She was lonely and was walking well within a few days of getting back to the barn.
I don't know if you meant to post this here, but good luck.

Here's Dino, my attention loving project Orpington. He's such a friendly rooster.
20200824_130657.jpg
20200824_130718.jpg
20200824_130854.jpg
20200824_130922.jpg
He's also very healthy.

Back
Top Bottom