Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters

JadeFarms

🙄🤚 Just because I’m nice doesn’t mean I like you 💙
Premium Feather Member
May 3, 2019
Florida
Hedgie is a bit spoiled... she gets snuggles everyday (shes super friendly) we bought her her own nail clippers, and she refuses to drink anything but bottled spring water. Silly hedge.
What are hedgehogs temperaments like? I was gonna get one but I decided on a ferret instead.

Lemon-Drop

Chocolate Lover
Mar 5, 2021
Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
What are hedgehogs temperaments like? I was gonna get one but I decided on a ferret instead.
It honestly depends on where you get them, and how well socialized they are. Some are just naturally grumpy, while others are great snuggle buddies. (besides their quills, which can sometimes poke you)

Hedgie, my brothers hedgehog, is super sweet and active. But I've definitely heard that some can be quite grumpy.

JadeFarms

🙄🤚 Just because I’m nice doesn’t mean I like you 💙
Premium Feather Member
May 3, 2019
Florida
It honestly depends on where you get them, and how well socialized they are. Some are just naturally grumpy, while others are great snuggle buddies. (besides their quills, which can sometimes poke you)

Hedgie, my brothers hedgehog, is super sweet and active. But I've definitely heard that some can be quite grumpy.
Do they play or anything at all? I’m honestly not a fan of animals that just sleep.
I’ve only ever met a grumpy one.

Weeg

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Flooded again. :p Lots of rain here. This road is the only way out of our town.
1638124655061.jpeg

Top Bottom