Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Good morning! How is everyone?

Awww, are you gonna let Pebbles brood or break her? Broody's are really cute.
I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really ,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really ,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, wish I could let her brood and hatch them, now that we finally have a rooster. But my mom says that if we let her do that, then both the chicks and Eclipse (the rooster) have to go. :(

Hey Weeg, what kind of horses do you have? Does you do any competitions with them?
Misty is a QH, we think she might have some POA mixed in because of her build as well.
Lucy is a QH. I don't do any competitions.
I just think it looks really cyanotic. :p I prefer to trail ride, and have never really been interested in the arena. I don't like to ride with lots of rules, :p since I got my own horse, I've been loving the freedom to ride however I want.
I think Lucy used to do some kind of arena work though. Dressage maybe? Her previous owner seemed to hint at the fact that she did something similar before she purchased her.

Back
Top Bottom