Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Good morning! How is everyone?

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really ,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really ,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, wish I could let her brood and hatch them, now that we finally have a rooster. But my mom says that if we let her do that, then both the chicks and Eclipse (the rooster) have to go. :(
Thats a bummer. Its alright though, she probably doesn't need to be using upper energy on sitting going into winter. It'll be good for her to focus on staying warm. They usually lose some weight when brooding, so it'll probably be good for her really.

Thats a bummer. Its alright though, she probably doesn't need to be using upper energy on sitting going into winter. It'll be good for her to focus on staying warm. They usually lose some weight when brooding, so it'll probably be good for her really.
Yeah, especially since she's young (we got her this summer) so she hasn't fully filled out.

Back
Top Bottom