Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Interesting...
View attachment 2498923
I had a dream of someone closing my chicken coop's pop door in the evening and the girls were unable to get into the coop...so they wandered off into the forest and never returned, except for Jasmine, my Australorp, who decided she wanted to stay and eat ramen instead...
Ok, so I went into the world wide web searching for a pic of a chicken eating specifically ramen and I couldn't find ANYTHING. WHAT??!?!?!?!? That makes no sense everything should be on the internet by now. So now somebody on this thread has to take a pic of their chicken eating specifically ramen, not spaghetti.

It’s colors do look way off for a buff
giphy.gif

Ok, so I went into the world wide web searching for a pic of a chicken eating specifically ramen and I couldn't find ANYTHING. WHAT??!?!?!?!? That makes no sense everything should be on the internet by now. So now somebody on this thread has to take a pic of their chicken eating specifically ramen, not spaghetti.
D404116B-9A38-4C28-8A94-21A17B8FE609.jpeg

Oh, pretty much everything is on the internet -- you just have to look especially hard to find some things.
Do you know how hard it is to find info on imprinted guineas? It's like no one has ever had it happen before, cases are so scarce.

Back
Top Bottom