Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I’m up way too early sitting in a parking lot waiting to get the family kitten in for spay whilst watching all of the people who did not read the instructions skitter about angrily like ants. Ah, a good morning.
I had to take my dog to the vet back in the earlier weeks of quarantine. The vets office is extremely strict about COVID- they are honestly incredible in the way they take things so seriously. You aren’t allowed inside unless it’s an emergency (I had two of those this summer with my chickens) or if your saying goodbye to a pet, and the employees all wear their masks correctly, and have good quality clothe ones, not those terrible disposable ones. Anyway, I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for my dog to come back (she had an ear infection) and another family drive up. About ( kids and their parents. They dropped off a dog too and went back to their car. 5 minutes later the kids got out and went up to the front of the vets office. I want to say their ages ranged from 3-10. The kids (not wearing masks) started playing on the hand railings, putting their faces up to the glass in the window, and streaking their faces across it. The others were swinging and crawling all over the railing. I watched in horror until a man came out and yelled a good one at those kids. 🤣

Wait you guys have kidneys?
They think they do..... *rubs hands together maniacally.*
seriously. You aren’t allowed inside unless it’s an emergency (I had two of those this summer with my chickens) or if your saying goodbye to a pet,
I wasn't even let inside when I was saying goodbye to a pet.

It's great how serious they are.

I had to take my dog to the vet back in the earlier weeks of quarantine. The vets office is extremely strict about COVID- they are honestly incredible in the way they take things so seriously. You aren’t allowed inside unless it’s an emergency (I had two of those this summer with my chickens) or if your saying goodbye to a pet, and the employees all wear their masks correctly, and have good quality clothe ones, not those terrible disposable ones. Anyway, I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for my dog to come back (she had an ear infection) and another family drive up. About ( kids and their parents. They dropped off a dog too and went back to their car. 5 minutes later the kids got out and went up to the front of the vets office. I want to say their ages ranged from 3-10. The kids (not wearing masks) started playing on the hand railings, putting their faces up to the glass in the window, and streaking their faces across it. The others were swinging and crawling all over the railing. I watched in horror until a man came out and yelled a good one at those kids. 🤣

I’m sorry, but seriously!? I’m glad the guy came out to yell at them. A business, unless catered directly, is not a playground! There are so many parents I want to strangle. If you’re going to spawn then at least have the courtesy to watch them! :he:barnie:mad:

When my spouse and I had our dog grooming businessmy spouse was about to round an ear when a group of kids started pounding on the glass, startling the dog and my spouse. Luckily my love has some amazing reflexes or that dog wouldn’t have had an ear.

After yelling at the group of grubby, ice cream covered baseball kids, one of the fathers apologises, “I’m sorry, I told him to.” :he Because, ya know, freshly sharpened shears don’t cut anything. 🤬

To this day my patience with this sort of thing is very thin.

I wasn't even let inside when I was saying goodbye to a pet.

I am so, so sorry that you weren’t allowed in! That’s beyond heartbreaking! I’m honestly glad that medical office (human and pet) are taking this seriously, but there’s something about saying bye to your baby.😢

Edit: Phone no typey well.

Help!! I just walked into the old hay room and saw this
0DB9C0EF-D938-42B5-8708-AB81C99D815A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom