Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Congrats @Corbdee for your article being on the front page!!
yes, congrats @Corbdee
confuz.jpg

I just realized that the last time I saw one of my chickens was a little under a month ago. I knew that she was starting to become a little more flighty so I let her do her own thing but now she's gone and I feel so guilty. I don't even know what happened to her but she deserved so much better. Rest in peace my dear little Evie. It feels so wrong to only finally say that now. I know I already said this but I feel like a terrible person right now. I didn't even notice that one of my favorite chickens was missing! Losing chickens usually doesn't leave me in tears but this time it did. Im sorry for the long depressing post.
I'm sorry that happened
sometimes we humans get too caught up in other things to notice what could happen
I knwo it wasnt your fault for that :hugs
These are the only eggs I got over a week. My chickens are slacking.View attachment 2501974
welp mine are slacking too 😉
It’s hard to always know where they all are, it’s not your fault. I’m so sorry that happened :hugs
exactly
I'm going to get some rest. In the morning I'm going to check all my other chickens and make sure they're ok. Goodnight.
okay! :D
good ngihttthth

Back
Top Bottom