Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I'd either keep mine in a german or a 2"-3" with clean feet and muzzle.. maybe a bit longer on the ears

like this :

Standard Poodle Dog Breed Information Center _ Black standard poodle, Poodle haircut styles, ...jpeg

:love I want one so bad lol but I want a standard. Though minis and toys are cool too!! I just love poodles.

And I wanna do agility too!! As well as other sports like nose work and possibly rally or obedience.

I’ve been really liking dock diving and especially disc more and more too cause I see a ton of people on Instagram competing in it and have been learning more 😂🤣

I think I would want a border collie or Aussie for that though haha I loveeeee all the herding and sporting breeds as well as shepherds and a few smaller breed and terriers haha

I have my list for a next dog “narrowed down” to Golden, Lab, Border Collie, Aussie, Brittany, or German Shorthaired Pointer haha

Been debating on a springer or other spaniel too or a Viszla or Weim 😂 or Papillon, Rat Terrier, Boston Terrier, JRT, even a Chihuahua 😂🤣 I want just about every breed there is haha cause I would also LOVE a Samoyed or Icelandic Sheepdog, Lapphund, elkhound, those types of dogs but they’re rarer.

I would also LOVE a Malinois or GSD eventually but that just doesn’t really fit my lifestyle right now I don’t think. But I wanna do aaaaaaaaaallllllllll the bitey sports 😂🤣😭🙈

Sorry, I’m rambling now as per usual. :oops:

Anyway, poodles are cool and dog sports are cool. :love

I used to really want a toy or mini poodle to do a dog dancing routine with hahah I even once made up a routine with Jonas Brothers Burnin Up 😂🤣😭
Speaking of spaniels, I had a Brittany sometimes called a Brittany Spaniel erroneously. Anyway, she was wonderful, highly intelligent, loving, athletic, a high strung but very obedient. A bird dog but I did not use her for that. She was only a pet and companion. So, easy to train with both voice commands and hand signals. When she was only 6 weeks old she already had the commands: Sit, Stay, Sit Stay, and down. I could tell her at that age to Sit Stay and leave for an hour and she would still be in the command when I returned. I miss her badly.

I'm not positive if this is right- but I'm learning a bit about breeding chickens right now and I'm assuming that if I breed my SL English Orp with a Jungle Fowl hen ( or any other breed) - then the first gen chickens will have poor lacing, so I take the first gen chickens and breed them together - making a second gen - then I breed the second gen pullets back to the SL English Orpington? Will this bring the lacing full circle? I can make a thread on this if it's clogging up space here 💜😂 ty for any info in advance

I'd either keep mine in a german or a 2"-3" with clean feet and muzzle.. maybe a bit longer on the ears

like this :

View attachment 2548407
I love that :love I don’t like the super super to the skin almost type coats I’ve seen. I like them a little longer or even, *gasp* a doodle look

I'm not positive if this is right- but I'm learning a bit about breeding chickens right now and I'm assuming that if I breed my SL English Orp with a Jungle Fowl hen ( or any other breed) - then the first gen chickens will have poor lacing, so I take the first gen chickens and breed them together - making a second gen - then I breed the second gen pullets back to the SL English Orpington? Will this bring the lacing full circle? I can make a thread on this if it's clogging up space here 💜😂 ty for any info in advance
I...actually have no idea. Wait...to a jungle fowl? You have one? Me see plz?

Speaking of spaniels, I had a Brittany sometimes called a Brittany Spaniel erroneously. Anyway, she was wonderful, highly intelligent, loving, athletic, a high strung but very obedient. A bird dog but I did not use her for that. She was only a pet and companion. So, easy to train with both voice commands and hand signals. When she was only 6 weeks old she already had the commands: Sit, Stay, Sit Stay, and down. I could tell her at that age to Sit Stay and leave for an hour and she would still be in the command when I returned. I miss her badly.
Oh wow she sounds like an absolutely amazing dog! :eek: I love Brittanys :love I really want one but I’ve been nervous about their energy as well as how they are with like chickens and small animals?

Back
Top Bottom