Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Thank you! Really appreciate it, honestly!:hugs

Thank you so much! :hugs

Feel so much better after venting!

We do have the Banty Shanty. Maybe we can call this coop The Silk Palace or something? Paint it some horrible shade of bright pink? I don’t know, play burlesque type music when the door opens? 😄
youre welcome :hugs

oooh lol 😂

The tiniest little one didn’t make it. The five silkies are doing great. I didn’t get a picture, but they stared at me like an alien. They went quiet, they all huddled together, and I’m pretty sure there were whispers about the giant, alien, monster trying to speak to them.
aw i'm sorry about the small one :(
i hope they continue to thrive and grow to recognize you, though!

Why do chicks poop such a lot!? 🤔 😅
Cute though!
20210307_162036.jpg

I could try? I’m pretty sure my spouse is smitten. I hopefully have federal tax coming in and the stimulus check, so we’ll be okay after that.

We also rescued a dumped off cat that has spent weeks in the cold. She goes in for a spay on Tuesday which will hopefully fix the “may be pregnant” issue. She doesn’t get along with our cats, so if she doesn’t calm down after the spay, she’s going to need to find a new home. I’m upset about that too.

I also started a new medication and I’m all a mess and just want to cry...so I’m guessing that’s not helping.

Sorry everyone...I’m just a mess right now.

Sorry you're having a tough time. You can always come here to vent though, and we'll be happy to listen. :hugs

The tiniest little one didn’t make it. The five silkies are doing great. I didn’t get a picture, but they stared at me like an alien. They went quiet, they all huddled together, and I’m pretty sure there were whispers about the giant alien monster trying to speak to them.

Aww, poor little chick. At least the others are doing good!

Back
Top Bottom