Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
It’s great to talk to you again! What’s new here..? I heard about that hacking thing that happened! :eek:
Ohhh yeah, mods got it under control lightning speed though. And luckily nothing was actually deleted. So everything has been repaired.

Nothing much else, I'm taking in some rescue chicks on Sunday!

And, I was really struggling mentally for a while but getting these chicks is really helping. I've actually been feeling happy this week, which its been a while since I last felt that, so that's good!

Ohhh yeah, mods got it under control lightning speed though. And luckily nothing was actually deleted. So everything has been repaired.

Nothing much else, I'm taking in some rescue chicks on Sunday!

And, I was really struggling mentally for a while but getting these chicks is really helping. I've actually been feeling happy this week, which its been a while since I last felt that, so that's good!
I’m so glad the mods got it under control!!! ❤️
I can only imagine how wonderful it must be to be taking in some chicks!! You really have such a big heart, Emma! :hugs I’m so, so glad that your feeling peace and happiness right now! I know that reaching that point where you feel happy can sometimes be hard to reach - stay strong, Emma - your doing great! I’ll be praying for you!:hugs❤️

Yummy snack for Dawggy!!!
1620250522260.png

@arwoon

Back
Top Bottom