Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Anyone know if you can give Valbazen to chickens for deworming? It’s listed for sheep and goats. If so, what’s the dosage? Do you have to toss the eggs?
Nvm. Someone helped us... still not sure whether to toss the eggs or not though.

Greetings, everyone! I hope you all are doing well! ❤️
Just stopping by to say hi before heading out to clean the coop with Lemon! Just got the dewormer - hopefully Minnie doesn't try to kill us when we have her take it! 😅
I’m so sorry some of you are having trouble sleeping - I’m praying for all of you! I have severe anxiety that often keeps me awake all night, so I know a little bit on how it feels. :hugs
Here’s on of my favorite verses that really gives me comfort when I’m struggling to sleep:
“In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe.” Psalm 4:8 ❤️

I’m going to go do some work, but I’ll try to stop by later!

I hope that each of you have a wonderful day full of peace, hope, joy and love! :hugs

Trying to resist getting 3 silkies and a lavender Orpington in June...... I really really really really want to.... it would be an additional 2-3 chickens (hopefully, we would get SR silkies so so I’m assuming 50/50 chance... and can’t keep cockerels)

Not that I’m thinking about it of course!
But the fluffy butts, the cuteness, the fluffiness! No, I’m not considering it. Right? But... gah!

Trying to resist getting 3 silkies and a lavender Orpington in June...... I really really really really want to.... it would be an additional 2-3 chickens (hopefully, we would get SR silkies so so I’m assuming 50/50 chance... and can’t keep cockerels)

Not that I’m thinking about it of course!
But the fluffy butts, the cuteness, the fluffiness! No, I’m not considering it. Right? But... gah!
Yup! Just asked about recommended hatcheries, as our feed store isn’t offering much at this time of the year!!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...es-which-hatcheries-do-you-recommend.1467457/

Back
Top Bottom