Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
What's it about? Apparently Minecraft is rated as a 19+ "horror" game in North Korea.
Well im bad at describing things but here it goes.
so in the beginning you wake up in a carrige with your hands tied and captured Stormcloaks being told that you were trying to cross the border. Anyway, you arrive in Helgen for your execution, and right before the axe comes down, the main antagonist, the dragon Alduin, lands in the middle of the city. You run with the help of either an Imperial or aStormcloak. You inform the jarl of whiterun about the dragon and shortly after another appears at the fort nearby, to which you are called to fell. After it dies, you mysteriously absorb its soul. You later find out that you are the legendary Dragonborn, or Dovakin. Anyway, the game has great leveling and is pretty long, and you can pretty much do whatever you want, from exploring to making armor and potions to stealing.

My character is a Nord

Attachments

• BA270C6E-E771-4959-AAD4-C5CC7A16A0CE.jpeg
    BA270C6E-E771-4959-AAD4-C5CC7A16A0CE.jpeg
    768 KB · Views: 2
Well im bad at describing things but here it goes.
so in the beginning you wake up in a carrige with your hands tied and captured Stormcloaks being told that you were trying to cross the border. Anyway, you arrive in Helgen for your execution, and right before the axe comes down, the main antagonist, the dragon Alduin, lands in the middle of the city. You run with the help of either an Imperial or aStormcloak. You inform the jarl of whiterun about the dragon and shortly after another appears at the fort nearby, to which you are called to fell. After it dies, you mysteriously absorb its soul. You later find out that you are the legendary Dragonborn, or Dovakin. Anyway, the game has great leveling and is pretty long, and you can pretty much do whatever you want, from exploring to making armor and potions to stealing.
That sounds really interesting, actually. I wish I could play it but my mother already doesn't like that I play Minecraft so much, I doubt she'd let me get this game.

Back
Top Bottom