Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Today is how today has been spent. Sorry about the big sticker. I don't think any of y'all would steal my art, but who knows who's lurking. I've had people steal my work in the past. I don't plan on selling it or anything, but I just don't like people taking credit for my time.

EB6C677F-B77D-41E8-B719-B1A842DBBF8C.png

Today is how today has been spent. Sorry about the big sticker. I don't think any of y'all would steal my art, but who knows who's lurking. I've had people steal my work in the past. I don't plan on selling it or anything, but I just don't like people taking credit for my time.

View attachment 2910372
That is incredible! Nice work!

View attachment 2910372
That looks great! I understand, it was a good idea to put your name on it like that. :highfive:

View attachment 2910372
Wow! That's amazing!:love

Back
Top Bottom