ComeJoin Duck club!!

All of the duck pics are just too cute! I love ducks! I need to get some updated pics of my four. I also have a wild Mallard pair that's visiting. A couple of weeks ago, I had a wild Mallard QUAD visiting. ONE duck and THREE Drakes following her like she was the Queen. It was very interesting to see how the drakes each kept a certain amount of distance in order to keep the peace amongst them, but still stayed close enough to not a miss a thing. My favorite part of every single day was going to watch them and feed them. They only stayed for a week. Whenever my ducks had free range of the pond, they'd never allow any wild ducks to stay. Geese on the other hand, frightened them a little bit, so they were allowed by default. (Funny thing, the Canada Goose Gander ran a tight ship while he was here and wouldn't put up with any nonsense from my drakes. He ruled the pond and the drakes didn't question his authority. I'm sure the ducks thoroughly enjoyed his rules :)
ya they dont stay long they eat for a while and then bounce lake to lake .I like mallards and geese especially african geese. I had one, but sadly my dog killed her in 2018.

I am starting a duck club for all the duck owners out there share ur pictures of ur ducks and videos etc
Any bad comments about ducks are forrbiden from this thread only true ducks lover comments are allowed(lol)
Later on I might start a duck beuty pagent just like the ooster beuty pagent but with ducks. Any breed of duck
p.s. Mallards are a fav of mine.:D

View attachment 2510114
I will join duck club. I am planning on getting some ducks in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom