Coming back for a second opinion

MandyFitch

Songster
7 Years
Aug 9, 2013
You can't blame me if I want one of these six week old French BCMs to be a hen! Take another look for me?

Last time I checked, I was told pretty unconditionally that all three looked like roos. They were four weeks old, I think, all with early comb development. Two have got big pink combs now so that's done but one has a comb that hasn't gotten any larger and it's yellowish. The color in these photos may not be right because I used an iPhone and I adjusted the shots so you could see the birds. All three are really unfriendly and very hard to photograph. I'm just focused on this one:

Here are all three, freaking out and hiding behind my BO. The only I'm hopeful about is on the left. The color in the shot is off because they are in a bad spot and I had to adjust the exposure, etc.

Okay, I love you.

I meant to post this in the Marans thread but accidentally found myself here. Maybe I should stop with your response!

Quote: Bottom photo. the bird on the left is a pullet. Look at the big difference in combs and the wattles n the other 2.
Best,
Karen

Back
Top Bottom