Competition for Wayne's ugliest coop..that's nothing compared to this!

Quote:
I love it! LOL

Yes, those are old cupboard doors. Also, recycled restaurant shelving, futon frame pieces, and an old garbage can coral
big_smile.png

When I was younger, Made cages out of bread racks, old airconditioner cases , milk crates . old fan screens- whatever I could get. guess i carried that on into adult life!! LOL I love recycling !!

Here's an old pic of mine.

DSC03502.jpg

The plastic covering part of the door is now burlap and I have since added a 12"x12" door to the right of the big door.

and a side view.

DSC03501.jpg

I just added it to the side of my shed. There's actually a part of the coop going into the shed. I've also painted a different color since taking this pic. At this point it is a bit of an eye sore mixed with the shed.

jeremy

Quote:
I think I'm going to hang egg beaters and whisks from it
lol.png
I'm going to go to Dollar General later this morning. Thanks SO much for the inspiration!

I hope you feel that imitation is the highest form of flattery...not that someone's stealing your great idea!!!

One more comment....I think that as the economy continues on its unhappy course, we will see a lot more coops (and other things) made of recycled things...and I'm pretty sure that's a good thing. We have been a country of excess for a long time.

Quote:
Kelly G... That's not a Shantytown, that's a Bantytown!
big_smile.png

Juby; How many live in your hen-hotel now?

I like the fact that everyone is going green on their materials. Keep up the good work folks!

Quote:
I think I'm going to hang egg beaters and whisks from it
lol.png
I'm going to go to Dollar General later this morning. Thanks SO much for the inspiration!

I hope you feel that imitation is the highest form of flattery...not that someone's stealing your great idea!!!

Hanging egg beaters might make your girls go on strike!! LOL Oh and I got my idea from my hero Fred Sanford LOL and The Beverly Hillbillies.

Back
Top Bottom