COMPLETED - Help Needed - Rank, Rate, Vote for the "best" Coop Pages

Quote:
We definitely don't expect any one member to go through all the assignments... there are probably about 60 of them.

The beauty of the system we're using is that it keeps track of which one have and have not been reviewed and how many times and by whom. So, if you do 3 or 30 "assignments" it will work out just fine!

big_smile.png

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif

Are you sure!?!? There are a LOT of coops in this project!!! More than we've ever done before!

Of course, we've often got reports from peeps that going through this process has helped them stumble on some really cool stuff they didn't even know was there.

Quote:
ep.gif
th.gif

Are you sure!?!? There are a LOT of coops in this project!!! More than we've ever done before!

Of course, we've often got reports from peeps that going through this process has helped them stumble on some really cool stuff they didn't even know was there.

Yep, it's not a problem! If it went into the hundreds of assignments then that would be too much, but otherwise, I can just work on it periodically during my free time in the next few days. It's fun to see the coops and get ideas!

Quote:
And, that's exactly what happened! I found a coop that would be PERFECT for two of my girls who don't get along with the others and the directions are so great, we're going to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom