Concerns about Ideal Poultry

Teri, I am really glad to see a post here on BYC from Ideal Poultry!

Almost all of my birds come from your stock and I brag every chance I get about the great service I get from y'all! I won Grand Champion of the Colorado State fair with Ideal's Black Australorps as a kid in 4-H! My dealings with your company have always been wonderful!

I just ordered again, less than an hour ago!

New phone systems are a very frustrating part of expansion, I have been through that with 2 of my businesses, and it takes time to get used to!

Wishing you and your family and all the great folks at Ideal a wonderful holiday and a healthy, successful 2011!
jumpy.gif

I'm told my Stella (Sicilian Buttercup) came from Ideal Poultry. She's a beautiful pullet who just started laying. Glad to hear you're a family-run business who cares for their employees.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ideal's Buff Brahma Bantam pullets we ordered last spring are very nice. The egg size was amazing also. Too bad I didnt get a roo in the mix
smile.png
) They came in a mixed order of bantams.

*edit is to add pic of Buff Brahma bantam*

124-1.jpg

I went through my pics and this is the only one I had on my computer. My boss lady has most of the pics.

She lays a good medium egg

Last edited:
Ideal's Buff Brahma Bantam pullets we ordered last spring are very nice.  The egg size was amazing also.  Too bad I didnt get a roo in the mix /img/smilies/smile.png)  They came in a mixed order of bantams.

*edit is to add pic of Buff Brahma bantam*

124-1.jpg

I went through my pics and this is the only one I had on my computer.  My boss lady has most of the pics.

She lays a good medium egg

I know this is super old, but biomistake, if youre even on here anymore, how is the temprement of your Ideal buff Brahma bantams?

Back
Top Bottom