Concrete Eggs

Sarah12987

Chirping
Jul 4, 2020
So, it's my 6 years olds job to collect the (2) eggs that we get every day (for now, the hens have just started laying, there will be more). She dropped the egg basket on out concrete driveway today......one of the egg shells is COMPLETELY SHATTERED! But it's not leaking. Like the membrane is so strong that it's like "I don't need a shell, **** that shell." So I've decided that I'm just going to hard boil all of the cracked eggs..... I feel like we're going to have alot.

Now I'm pretty sure a store bought egg would've just broken. Right?

So, it's my 6 years olds job to collect the (2) eggs that we get every day (for now, the hens have just started laying, there will be more). She dropped the egg basket on out concrete driveway today......one of the egg shells is COMPLETELY SHATTERED! But it's not leaking. Like the membrane is so strong that it's like "I don't need a shell, **** that shell." So I've decided that I'm just going to hard boil all of the cracked eggs..... I feel like we're going to have alot.

Now I'm pretty sure a store bought egg would've just broken. Right?
Sunday I grabbed a store bought egg (our freeloaders aren’t laying yet) and the shell was so thin my finger went through it! Literally was just trying to pick it out of the carton.

Back
Top Bottom