Connecticut!

Thanks for the offer Jimmy our friend brought one over yesterday its a 5K watt but the amps is what I need to watch and brooder lamps need a lot
sad.png
I made a judgement call and put my Show Quality silkies that are 6 wks old in w the adults. I hope they don't beat em up to much!

Keep me posted on ur hunt. My hubby had a massive 10 ptr out of range for the bow two nights in a row no shot
hit.gif
. I hope you have better luck!
Quote:

Glad to hear u got one. Make sure your hubby knows what he's doing! I work for an insurance co and you can't believe how many people burn out there furnances and well pumps not hooking up the generators properly. Good Luck and I hope you get to use it!
Quote:

I HAVE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

wee.gif

wee.gif

yippiechickie.gif

yippiechickie.gif

D.gif

D.gif

Lots of love to all the hard working CL & P guys!!! Woohoo I can hopefully have enough time to wash my babies intime for the show!!

Pam you were right it came back alot sooner than they predicted!!!
wink.png

Thank you!!!! Are you going to make a trip up on Sunday to come hang out??? I'd love to see you!! I understand if you can't b/c it's probably far from you but, it is a great time I promise!!
Quote:

I would love to, but it's a bit far. I'm trying not to spend any $ right now and I can't imagine how much gas it would take to get there. I'm hoping next year will be a whole lot better and more fun things can be done. Have a great time and come home a winner!
Beth G. :

Thank you!!!! Are you going to make a trip up on Sunday to come hang out??? I'd love to see you!! I understand if you can't b/c it's probably far from you but, it is a great time I promise!!
Quote:​

YAY!!! Soooo happy for you!!!
thumbsup.gif

Beth G. :

I HAVE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

wee.gif

wee.gif

yippiechickie.gif

yippiechickie.gif

D.gif

D.gif

Lots of love to all the hard working CL & P guys!!! Woohoo I can hopefully have enough time to wash my babies intime for the show!!

Pam you were right it came back alot sooner than they predicted!!!
wink.png

beth your lucky, we still dont just the generator, i cant do dishes since i cant run the hot water heater cause its a 220, the chickens are loving it, we got an area set up in the basement, gonna put a pen down there. have a branch across for them to perch, its cute

Back
Top Bottom