Connecticut!

Thx to all who replied someone in weston is taking them!!! If you want to see my barnies or my banty buff brahma come on over to the orange fair tomorrow or sunday!!! Would love to meet fellow chicken lovers!!!

I went to the fair today and saw your 2 Barnevelders and Buff Brahma bantam, she was adorable!
big_smile.png
I also got some pictures.

Last edited:
Durham fair starting 26th-29th! I'll be there the 26th hoping to find a nice Black Australorp line to add to mine for future references. The Naked Necks, I am on my own with this one.

Our favorite hen is internally laying
hit.gif
we promised to keep her forever,
now forever is going to be sooner rather than later.
Looking for 2 different pullets before winter so we don't end up with a lone cold hen.

Buff Orp
Australorp
Welsummer
Barnevelder
Legbar

Send me a message if you have some friendly young hens, or refer me to a local source?
I prefer to travel within the bottom half of the state.
Thanks if you do!

Our favorite hen is internally laying
hit.gif
we promised to keep her forever,
now forever is going to be sooner rather than later.
Looking for 2 different pullets before winter so we don't end up with a lone cold hen.

Buff Orp
Australorp
Welsummer
Barnevelder
Legbar

Send me a message if you have some friendly young hens, or refer me to a local source?
I prefer to travel within the bottom half of the state.
Thanks if you do!

hugs.gif
so sorry. You can feel so helpless when things go wrong.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could find a few young pullets between 1-8 weeks,looking for buff orp's and RIR's.I know it's slim pickens this time of year, hopefully by this time next year I can offer my own chicks to be available because I know I'm not the only one who looks for chicks at this time of year and doesn't want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a few chicks from a hatchery.

Sorry i dont remember town but its barely into the state like an hour 1/2 from me
Google little rhody poultry fanciers pm me more info
Dont want to get Edited!!!

Back
Top Bottom