Connecticut!

Hi there!
North western NJ popping in, hope that's okay since we're neighbors and all...

I’ve posted this in some other threads, thought I’d give it a shot here too...

This last season we took in a drake that needed a home, and shortly thereafter lost a few ducks to a fox. Now our ratio is skewed and we need to rehome some drakes. We have a Cayuga, a Rouen, and a Black Swedish. All are fertile and ready to meet the duck of their dreams ❤️ Free to a good home, we love these guys and know they are not happy in a situation with too many other males. Happy to send pictures if wanted.

I live in Newington.
No chickens allowed by town. Shhhh!
It’s not a secrete
8 chickens total
2 Roadisland red
One silver lace Wynette
One gold lace Wynette x
One Easter Egger
One bar rock
One buff offenton
One leg horn.
I know of about 25-30 family’s that have chickens in my town. Town knows about us as long as no complaints come in. It’s kinda don’t ask don’t brag.

Hello from Marlborough . At the moment have a few guinea hens . May get some chickens from someone relocating. New at having these wonderful birds

So, fellow Conn Peeps... how did you guys do in that storm? We lost power about 7:30pm on Wed, and I spent the night listening to branches popping and falling to the ground. Luckily every one missed the house and the coop, but still. Here's a few pics of our yard Thursday morning. We got power back about 8pm last night.

Limbs Side Yard.jpeg
Limbs.jpeg
Limbs1.jpeg
Plum Tree.jpeg
Yard.jpeg

Does not look good!

We didn’t have any issues. I took Wednesday off but could have worked a half day. Thursday I woke up early did the driveway and went to Stamford for 6. It was the lightest trafic day in years! No power issues. It seams it was more on the eastern side of the state?

Back
Top Bottom