Connecticut!

good luck!
fl.gif

Veryyy Interesting lol, I got my md appointment coming up, lets hope all goes well I wanna have a CHICKENSTOCK!!!!!

I'm not sure if mine are not smart enough to go in or if they are hoping the rain will stop :-/
Question for you all, I've finally pulled myself out of denial and am accepting that my little barred rock is a roo...are they as loud as other breeds?

I'm not sure if mine are not smart enough to go in or if they are hoping the rain will stop :-/
Question for you all, I've finally pulled myself out of denial and am accepting that my little barred rock is a roo...are they as loud as other breeds?

it all depends i had a BR that was alittle how shall we say "off" an literally crowed allll day, it would start around 330AM AND END AT ABOUT 11PM, Needless to say be came cacciatore, I was almost drivin to the brink on insanity lol, and I had another BR roo that crowed a few times in the morning and VERY VERY far and few if that through out the day, hopefully yours will be like that :)

ugh this weather is nuts, lol imagineall the runs that arent covered, what a muddy mess! lol ........speaking of good thing chickens can swim one might be floating by my window soon lol

Sounds like you guys are getting downpours we for all day yesterday. Not sure what's ahead for the weekend up here but last week we for a bunch of storms and yes my chicken runs were flooded. I ended up wasting a half bag of mulch in them otherwise the mud was half way up the chickens legs. Mulch is working quite well in the rain we've been getting. Not sure why I didn't think of it before....

Back
Top Bottom