Connecticut!

I finally went to my first ever tractor supply store up in Farmingtown, CT. Only reason I was there was cause I took my sister to a pre-employment physical in Bristol. The store is much better then agway with better prices. Cracked/whole corn is $10 for 50 lbs bag and $14.50 for layer pellets and so much more gear for chickens compared to agway.. Nice area.

I was just made aware of the fact that Barnes Nature Center over here in Bristol will "rent" out baby chicks to people for a week at a time.

Forgive me if I am over reacting, but WTH!!

an acquaintance of mine just posted about it. She rented 1 chick for a week. I just feel like this is so wrong on so many levels.

I have the following chicks for sale:
- 1 blue cochin chick $10
- 1 blue silkie chick $15
- 1 porcelain silkie chick $15
These chicks are from hatching eggs from show quality parents and from Tonya Morris and Marsha Tutterow lines.

Cockerals
Free to good homes.
- 1 blue silkie cockeral
- 3 polish cockerals

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
i just got my chicks. and one of the little guys has a hard clump on his butt looks like poop but its rock hard i tried warm water with a cloth but didn't really help any suggestions? first time having chicks since i was 10 years old so been a very long time. thanks

My ladies spent their first night outside last night! I did use the heat lamp and was a nervous wreck without their little chirping inside all night. But they seemed to be fine. They don't come to me when I open the big coop door yet, but I think it's just because it's new. They were very social inside the house.

Back
Top Bottom