Connecticut!

I have a blue silkie breeding pair for sale, pm me if interested.
Bring them to the Pet Chicken Fest and swap in South Salem this Saturday!
LL

Thanks to everyone who came out to the chicken event yesterday. It was allot of fun to meet all the nice peeps and we have a ton of ideas of what to do to make it even better next time. This one was aimed at a pretty beginner chicken keeper, but next time I think we are join to have more for the more experienced poultry population.

If any one in nw or central part of the state is looking for healthy chicks I have several available these were hatched on site no hatchery i will be hatching through spring and sumer ; right now we have barnyard mixes somer are australorp/JG x's,AL/BO x's ,BLRW x's ,EEs,RSL,also will have pure BR,RIR,Australorp and BSL in the comming months.These are straitrun only except for the sexlinks obviously.You can PM me if interested for more details thanks.

If any one in nw or central part of the state is looking for healthy chicks I have several available these were hatched on site no hatchery i will be hatching through spring and sumer ; right now we have barnyard mixes somer are australorp/JG x's,AL/BO x's ,BLRW x's ,EEs,RSL,also will have pure BR,RIR,Australorp and BSL in the comming months.These are straitrun only except for the sexlinks obviously.You can PM me if interested for more details thanks.

Any sexed blue laced red wyandottes? Can't have roosters.

Back
Top Bottom