Connecticut!

Thank you so much! It stopped raining so I got a couple fresh photos. The Male that is just getting his nuptial feathers needs a home and two of the three grey females need a home.
They’re so adorable! I did some more research, and it seems that they might not be able to live with my larger geese. I hope they find a wonderful home though! :) I highly recommend posting them in the “for sale” section, they’re beautiful and someone will snatch them right up!

They’re so adorable! I did some more research, and it seems that they might not be able to live with my larger geese. I hope they find a wonderful home though! :) I highly recommend posting them in the “for sale” section, they’re beautiful and someone will snatch them right up![/QUO
They’re so adorable! I did some more research, and it seems that they might not be able to live with my larger geese. I hope they find a wonderful home though! :) I highly recommend posting them in the “for sale” section, they’re beautiful and someone will snatch them right up!
Yeah I wouldn't suggest housing them with anything larger than them. I have pilgrim geese and they would love to follow me in the aviary with the little ducks and wreak havoc. I doubt they would physically attack them as they dont hurt my domestic ducks that free range with them. But they certainly would stress them out. One question, is there a "for sale" thread for just CT or no? I'm not very good at navigating this site.

Yeah I wouldn't suggest housing them with anything larger than them. I have pilgrim geese and they would love to follow me in the aviary with the little ducks and wreak havoc. I doubt they would physically attack them as they dont hurt my domestic ducks that free range with them. But they certainly would stress them out. One question, is there a "for sale" thread for just CT or no? I'm not very good at navigating this site.
There isn’t one specifically for CT, it’s just a general for sale. But if you put “CT” in your title, that’ll help :)

I know it sucks sometimes but keep a posting on Craigslist..... I was trying to look for a specific breed of rabbits for so long and couldn't find them in Connecticut...and then I was selling a certain breed and people were asking me for the breed that I was looking for which is completely different then I posted, got the breed I was looking for posted them on Craigslist and got no hits for like 2 months. Crazy questions....ppl saying that wanted to buy that day and never showed up...Then all of a sudden within a week I must have had 30 messages and sold them all.......

I know it sucks sometimes but keep a posting on Craigslist..... I was trying to look for a specific breed of rabbits for so long and couldn't find them in Connecticut...and then I was selling a certain breed and people were asking me for the breed that I was looking for which is completely different then I posted, got the breed I was looking for posted them on Craigslist and got no hits for like 2 months. ⁸
Thanks for the encouragement, I really would just like to find someone that can give them a good life. I'm not interested in making any money and would consider much less for them as long as they will be taken care of. I just figured pricing them would weed out careless purchases somehow. With what I had read myself about first time mothers and and my first attempt at brooding these guys I never expected such a high survival rate! I will definitely be checking around for anyone interested before I let her sit them next year!

Thanks for the encouragement, I really would just like to find someone that can give them a good life. I'm not interested in making any money and would consider much less for them as long as they will be taken care of. I just figured pricing them would weed out careless purchases somehow. With what I had read myself about first time mothers and and my first attempt at brooding these guys I never expected such a high survival rate! I will definitely be checking around for anyone interested before I let her sit them next year!
absolutely the same thing for me I listed them at a modest price but let them go for almost nothing once I saw the people I even threw one in for free....phew ...goodluck

absolutely the same thing for me I listed them at a modest price but let them go for almost nothing once I saw the people I even threw one in for free....phew ...goodluck
Thanks, I've decided to hold out for the winter on trying to find homes for the ducks. I'm going to downsize my chickens to make space for now. So now if anyone's interested, I have a red silkie Roo and four hens (2 black 2 buff?) for free to a good home.

Here they are, as always, digging in the dirt! Try as I might, her feathers are never pristine. They're just under a year old and I think all four are laying eggs. I get 2-3 little pinkish peach eggs almost every other day.
20191014_130216.jpg

Hi, I’m in Enfield CT and I have an Ancona and a Muscovy duck for sale (both females). I have all their ages/information, as they both came from Al’s Quackery. Is there any interest? I’ve been having trouble selling them, all I want is for them to go to a good home.

Back
Top Bottom