Connecticut!

Hi Folks,

I still have three birds I desperately need to re-home. I'm in Norwalk, CT. Two of them came from Beth, a small lavender americauna who is sweet as pie and lays an egg 4 out of every 5 days, a beautiful small blue egg. The other is an adolescent rooster who has not yet gotten his crow. The third bird is an agway layer, and I was told that she is a rhode island cross. All three birds are in need of a home. I am moving in two weeks, and if they are not re-homed, I do not know what I will do with them.

See my previous post for pictures.

John

I have 2 newly hatched ducklings to rehome. Parents are Blue Swedish and Khaki Campbell with a couple of half Runner duck mamas. No other pips visible under the broody duck yet but it's only been 12 hours or so since the first two hatched. We really have enough ducks at 7 and I'd love to see these go to some one on BYC! We're in the Windham area. I'll post pictures if I can get them when they're peeking out from under mama.

Hey Everyone! I wanted to show off a few pics of my new chicks from Bobbi Porto. I
love.gif
them! Unfortunately, my dh left our camera at work so I only have my phone to take pics today. I'll get better ones when I get the camera back from him.

63636_chick4.jpg

63636_chick6.jpg

63636_chick7.jpg

63636_chick9.jpg

Let me know if you know anyone who might want them! If it's just going to be the two of them it won't be a big deal to keep them but honestly 7 ducks is already too many! The longer they're here the more attached we'll get.....

Quote:
John,
Are you willing to split them Up? I May be interested in the two hens. Let me know.

By Royal order of the queen(The wicked witch
big_smile.png
) I have to down size. So if anyone wants some 1 year olds PM me. Just as long as you are going to keep them they are $8.00.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom