Connecticut!

yup, every time i shop i go "hmm will she play with this" or "oh she will look so cute in this" "18 mos do they have it in 18 mos" lol i love it, she'll be coming with us to get her chickies too, she loves chickens
Quote:

I agree about that. I wouldn't get board, I'd find more things to do outside, do more veggie farming, and be more self sufficent. Aww someday, that's what I always say
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Beth that is my goal especially while being a stay at home mom. Plus there are soooo many wonderful hobbies knitting, crochetting, reading, sewing, baking, cooking, organic gardening and oh yeah taking care of the kiddos, laundry, cleaning.... it never stops so not much time as a sahm it is the job that never ends at least till they go to school. My youngest is 2.5 yrs old.
tongue.png

Beth G. :

I agree about that. I wouldn't get board, I'd find more things to do outside, do more veggie farming, and be more self sufficent. Aww someday, that's what I always say
thumbsup.gif

Quote:​

Yeah I've raised my daughter and can feel for ya there
wink.png
I can't believe my husband and I are empty nest peeps now since August! Our only daughter is in college already. The only thing I've notice that has changed is we do not really cook dinner anymore
sad.png

But, I know if I could work part time I would be all over that self suff. thingy b/c I do not have the responsibilities of children anymore. Now what to do about darn job I've got hmmmm well I guess I'll be stuck there for awhile since someone has to pay the 400+ a month chicken feed, shavings, and extra's bill. DARN!!!!!
barnie.gif

Quote:

see beth, you have to figure out how to get the chickens to work for you. They go out and bring home the bacon and you still get the eggs...Such a deal.. all you need to do is figure out what they can do, that people will pay for.
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
:clap

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Now Wild Eyed Willy, if it were only that simple I'd be 100% in!!! lol I've been doing poultry farming since I was a kid. And in all those years, every year I show not much profit. Sooo, I think I'm back to square one which is Full Time Insurance Agent, Part-time self sufficent, and Part-time Poultry feeder!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom