Connecticut!

Me too!!! I feel so bad Bellablue had her heart on those painted silkie chicks from elite silkies and when she logged on to make sure she would win she logged on too late and lost
sad.png
She just called me crying I feel so bad. I have chicks but, not to spare right now
hide.gif
I told her if she just wants some fuzzy buttz to play with till she gets her own she could borrow them but, I needed them back b/c they are all blues and splashes
wink.png

Quote:

hahaha
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
You sound like Rodney Danger when you say that I see you as him sorry
sad.png

But, your probably more right about your guesses than mine
wink.png
I know nothing about salmon faverolle's or brahma's
hu.gif
But, if your 2nd black girl is really big she has got to be an australorp. I used to raise them and they get HUGE!!
Quote:

I'd love to get into paints...but I'm can't spend $150-$200 on hatching eggs right now.

Beth G. :

Me too!!! I feel so bad Bellablue had her heart on those painted silkie chicks from elite silkies and when she logged on to make sure she would win she logged on too late and lost
sad.png
She just called me crying I feel so bad. I have chicks but, not to spare right now
hide.gif
I told her if she just wants some fuzzy buttz to play with till she gets her own she could borrow them but, I needed them back b/c they are all blues and splashes
wink.png

Quote:

I know maybe you and I can save up and do a share hatch??
wink.png
Bella was telling me once you have a paint roo you can breed him to any colored hen like blue, buff or partridge and the offspring comes out paint
hmm.png

Quote:

ooookkk my 48 year old husband just asked me who lady gaga was and if I could show him a picture b/c he was hearing the guys at work talk about her.

Ummmm well everytime I see her she doesn't look the same. One day its a dress of meat and now it will be a dress of lettuce....

Back
Top Bottom