Consolidated Kansas

Cool!
thumbsup.gif

Edit: Chickens are illegal in Wamego?! How lame!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yesterday when I was at Lawrence Orschlens they had Cayugas, mallard or Roeuns (they looked big so Im thinking roeuns), some kind of crested, and possible Pekin cross-looked like pekin but had grey splotches on their heads

Last edited:
Quote:
You have personally been a huge source of knowledge for me! I am running my bator exactly like your tip sheet and it has been forever consistent. Without your tips I am sure I would have been adjusting temps and worrying much more. I also used quite a bit of your knowledge to guide my husband crafting the coop;)
I thought I remembered reading you made your own feed as well? Do you sell this too?

Quote:
This is so funny, when I lived in Baldwin city I went to timber lake all the time and coyotes in Lawrence and on most weekends I went to the beaumont club in westport , now I live not too far from westport and still go to Lawrence every chance I get but now a days I go
to freestate brewery. Timberlake was such an awesome place full of yummy real cowboys
smile.png

I was one of timberlakes rodeo clowns. .....Lol

yeah I remember you saying that a while back-lol, Just wish there were cool places like that anymore. I bet we have all met each other and one time or another between all 3 places
smile.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
Hello Konza prairie guy. Yes it is beautiful out there. I don't think enough people can appreciate the beauty of it. I'm not from the flinthills. I grew up near Salina and now am in the hills of NE Kansas. The last time we drove through that area we got tangled up in the middle of a cattle drive. Narrow dirt road and an awesome number of cattle headed our way. We just stopped. Shut the car off and waited till the cowboys had them all past us. That's a sight you don't see on every road!

Enjoy BYC. There's an awesome amount of info and fun here.

I know this isn't the place to post this but I didn't figure the adds would be looked at. If any one is looking for good laying or eating or domesticated ducks, I have tons of newly hatched to 2 week old Cayuga and Ancona crossed chicks. I'm sure there are some pure bred ones in there as well. I'll sell cheap. I'm taking them to a swap meet this weekend but any I can move ahead of time will help me out. I'll sell cheap especially in multiples. Send me an email or PM if interested.

Last edited:
Quote:
I have decided to now take a couple pair of capuchine pigeons, a mini rex rabbit, a blue stale turkey and a royal palm turkey.

I think that will clean out the pens, unless something shows up on the door step between now and then.

On another note.
Welcome Newbies!

Whoever asked about mandarins, find kansaskid on here he should have some ducklings for sale now.

Back
Top Bottom