Consolidated Kansas

Heck six seven years ago this place was booming lol
I still see and meet up with several people from this group or former members.
i have removed the book of faces from my life and I come here to catch up on things. Now that I have gotten back into few birds and rabbits you folks are all I have now lol.
I hope you all have a wonderful week this week.

Heck six seven years ago this place was booming lol
I still see and meet up with several people from this group or former members.
i have removed the book of faces from my life and I come here to catch up on things. Now that I have gotten back into few birds and rabbits you folks are all I have now lol.
I hope you all have a wonderful week this week.

I removed the book of faces from my life about 5 years ago and have never missed it one day! I also shut down the "neighbors next door" and I'm much happier! :celebrate I'm with you - I only hang out here and it's usually pretty nice and friendly. :highfive:

We used to have many more members posting here, but some have moved away to other states & some just drifted away. There are some that lurk & read, but don't post as well. I miss the thread being busy with posts. I hope some will come back & post this winter.

We used to have many more members posting here, but some have moved away to other states & some just drifted away. There are some that lurk & read, but don't post as well. I miss the thread being busy with posts. I hope some will come back & post this winter.
There were many reasons why I disappeared for a while, some my own fault and some not. I am glad to be back with a whole new life and outlook on my life.
I am glad they allowed me back in here, I hope everyone’s flocKs and herds are doing well.

Hello,
I have 2 hybrid white layer drakes for free. I want them to go to a good home where they will be cherished and live long healthy lives. They are very healthy and are ornery but good boys. Their names are Skylar and Alaska and they are both very healthy and eat a balanced diet with many treats. They live in a gassy area with a dog house, waterer, feeder and kiddie pool. I care about them very much, but it's difficult to keep 2 different flocks and I don't have the time to really spend quality time with both flocks. They will take a treat from your hand if you are patient, they don't like to be held or petted very much though.
I'll also post in the states thread. If I can find it.
Please PM me if you are interested.
Alaska has the more orange bill. I would prefer them to go together.
Thank you,
Kelly

Attachments

• DSC_1577 (2).JPG
    DSC_1577 (2).JPG
    402.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC_1579 (3).JPG
    DSC_1579 (3).JPG
    423.8 KB · Views: 0
@lifein1840 Here I am. I am a Schickedanz! Or chicken danz, or just Danz as I've been called for a few years. I hadn't been notified that any one had posted on here. BYC is terrible about sending notifications any more. @OzawkieBantams , Good to see you here again , Daren! Yeah this thread has died out the last couple years. We didn't even have a good bunch of newbies this spring like normal. It's been one of those years!! I used to look forward to reading all the updates every morning.
I'm still knee deep in the birds but always intend to reduce more and more. I had more business this fall than I did this spring.
Anyone want any free Muscovy drakes? I've got a ton of them and still need to reduce the feed bill.

Back
Top Bottom