Consolidated Kansas

Hello Lovelies! My sister is getting into Chickens this year and is looking for 4 pullets with various egg color laying capabilities. Does anyone have any for sale right now? We have the coop and run all set up! But no chickens, haha.

Edit: Located near Manhattan KS or the Greater KC area preferably

Last edited:
Hello Lovelies! My sister is getting into Chickens this year and is looking for 4 pullets with various egg color laying capabilities. Does anyone have any for sale right now? We have the coop and run all set up! But no chickens, haha.

Heartland hatchery sells baby sexed pullet for $ 4-5.

Most people are done for the year & have cleared birds out. You might check on the FB groups & see if there are any there. I only have bantam Cochins left for sale.

Hello from the Lawrence/Topeka area! I’m a fairly new chicken momma with a mixed flock. I spend a lot of time in the coop and run with my feather butts. I love to just sit and watch them. I started with a mixed flock to see which breeds I most enjoy. So far I have learned that Marans (at least the three I have) are not my cup of tea. The six plain Jane RIRs and one barred rock are super sweet. I also have a smaller area for my silkies and Seramas. I started with 9 and currently have 23. Chicken math is hitting me hard already!

Look up Rholing Homestead on Facebook. He’s in the Manhattan area. That’s where I found a few of my pullets recently. Also local poultry groups on FB. I’ve seen several posted this week in the area you’re looking.

Welcome to the forum. Since you're a new chicken mamma please feel free to ask any questions if you have them. There's lots of experience on the Kansas forum and we're always willing to help.

Back
Top Bottom