Consolidated Kansas

Quote:
Those are some great looking coops. Good thing you guys got away with them before the donor changed his mind.
smile.png

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
What if I was not planning on eating them?
cool.png

I share among my friends eat or not eat Free! I started this to sell a few eggs and always have some for the table, but with current economy. I just know too many people that are on hard times. I have not sold eggs in ages. I would happy to know that my few girls and GQ the roo sent kids into the future and with one of my BYC friends.
roll.png

Cool. I be going to KC every day next week. I will be taking 16 to tongie and 24 to KC. On the way home from training (after 4:30pm) we could meet up or I can stop by.

Quote:
What if I was not planning on eating them?
cool.png

I share among my friends eat or not eat Free! I started this to sell a few eggs and always have some for the table, but with current economy. I just know too many people that are on hard times. I have not sold eggs in ages. I would happy to know that my few girls and GQ the roo sent kids into the future and with one of my BYC friends.
roll.png

I may take you up on this later this year. Thinking of getting an incubator for my birthday. And I am going to have to get rid of my girls soon. I'm facing another back surgery and will have no one to take care of them for three months. So I think I will start over when recover.

Quote:
roll.png

Cool. I be going to KC every day next week. I will be taking 16 to tongie and 24 to KC. On the way home from training (after 4:30pm) we could meet up or I can stop by.

Sure any time I have a dozen here now if Tonya wants em. Right now I am getting about 4 a day. [email protected]

Well our girls that we got back in October laid their fist eggs last night.

This is our very first White egg. From one of the White Leghorns.
IMG00198.jpg

This is the brown one from we think a Red Star/Red Sexlink
IMG00197.jpg

Super happy to see them!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
What is everyone's thoughts on the Meltdown in Japan. My heart goes out to these people. Man the are strong spirited. I am amazed with the lack of looting or should I just say no looting. I am a little concerned about the radiation hitting the States especially since they are informing you as to where you can buy the suits as well as the Iodine tablets Scary
hide.gif
Not to mention California is on the same fault line as Japan ,and Ca. also has Nuclear Power plants built on a fault line what were they thinking
th.gif

Anyhow whats your thoughts

Daren

Back
Top Bottom