Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

Okay, I'll post them both, and if the judges don't want two I can always come back and delete one. Don't want to bend the rules....I know 2 entries are allowed but just not sure if 2 photos of the same entry are allowed. Anyway.....

When I was young (way, way back) Easter always meant a new Easter bonnet, new white gloves, and a little Easter basket. Of course, it also meant a new dress, but I didn't have enough fondant or counter space to make one!

This is amazing!

Thanks. It was fun. I'm even thinking about making a second entry....as long as it doesn't involve trying to make a pretty bow out of a foot long fruit rollup!
he.gif

Thanks.  It was fun.  I'm even thinking about making a second entry....as long as it doesn't involve trying to make a pretty bow out of a foot long fruit rollup!  :he

You did an excellent job on your entry! I think it's about time I upgrade my phone or use the desktop instead because I thought the pretty bow was.... well...bacon. :oops:.

As far as my entry goes I'm making progress :)

Still not sure what will come of it though :/

You did an excellent job on your entry! I think it's about time I upgrade my phone or use the desktop instead because I thought the pretty bow was.... well...bacon.
hide.gif

As far as my entry goes I'm making progress
smile.png

Still not sure what will come of it though
hmm.png
Judging by the ingredients, It will be great and very tasty!

You did an excellent job on your entry! I think it's about time I upgrade my phone or use the desktop instead because I thought the pretty bow was.... well...bacon.
hide.gif

smile.png

hmm.png

Looking forward to seeing it!
pop.gif

hide.gif

smile.png

hmm.png
I was exactly there last week! Know what I did? I closed my eyes, tossed it all in the air, and made a wish to see what it would come down as. Figured that would work as well as anything in my head. Um, it didn't and two bags broke open. But you can still try it - it might work better for you!

Back
Top Bottom