Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

I was exactly there last week! Know what I did? I closed my eyes, tossed it all in the air, and made a wish to see what it would come down as. Figured that would work as well as anything in my head. Um, it didn't and two bags broke open. But you can still try it - it might work better for you!

So you threw all your stuff into the air and it came down as a hat and gloves? Sheesh, why didn't you tell me this secret earlier? Would have saved me a lot of time
lau.gif

No, silly - read it again. I tossed it all in the air and it didn't work. So I had to come up with the hat and gloves all by my lonesome! But one of these days I'll do that and it WILL work.....except for hamburger. Hamburger sticks to the ceiling if you toss it in the air hoping it comes down as a prepared dinner.

No, silly - read it again. I tossed it all in the air and it didn't work. So I had to come up with the hat and gloves all by my lonesome! But one of these days I'll do that and it WILL work.....except for hamburger. Hamburger sticks to the ceiling if you toss it in the air hoping it comes down as a prepared dinner.

You know what else is fun to throw into the air? Cooked, cold spaghetti noodles, they stick great to the ceiling.

At least it was fun until Mom got home.

Ah, good memories
lol.png

You did an excellent job on your entry! I think it's about time I upgrade my phone or use the desktop instead because I thought the pretty bow was.... well...bacon. :oops: . As far as my entry goes I'm making progress :) Still not sure what will come of it though :/
I was exactly there last week! Know what I did? I closed my eyes, tossed it all in the air, and made a wish to see what it would come down as. Figured that would work as well as anything in my head. Um, it didn't and two bags broke open. But you can still try it - it might work better for you!
I like your thinking, it just might work! It'll contain some easter candy AND be edible except for the "tray" it sits on :lol:.

Pshaw....who has time for such frippary? Today I'm taking Kendra up to Cody to get her braces adjusted. That's an hour drive each way, so figure 3 hours of the day gone right there. Oh, and lunch....when we go to Cody she likes "Sub-ay sannig". So figure 3 1/2 hours gone. Then we'll get home in time to cath her, do her therapy, and after Mom picks her up I have a hair appointment. Get back from that and start packing for our weekend trip to Riverton...

Holy smokes! (oooh, did I have to say "smokes"???) At this rate March will be almost gone and I haven't even experienced it yet!

Now, I do have a little idea poking around in my brain......but that's all it is at this point. I'm waiting for lots of other entries too......wake up,peoples! So far the entries have been phemin...feno...phemomi......wonderful, and I can't wait to see what's next!!

Awesome creativity in here! I'll have to see if I can come up with something... hmmmm....
pop.gif
Can't wait, get those creative ideas going.

@Blooie I am still in awe of the Easter Hat --
bun.gif
Can't find that idea on a google search
thumbsup.gif

But you know how those songs "stick in your head"? Ever since your entry, I cannot stop hearing " In your easter bonnet...." :)

You know what else is fun to throw into the air? Cooked, cold spaghetti noodles, they stick great to the ceiling.

At least it was fun until Mom got home.

Ah, good memories :lol:

No, silly - read it again.  I tossed it all in the air and it didn't work.  So I had to come up with the hat and gloves all by my lonesome!  But one of these days I'll do that and it WILL work.....except for hamburger.  Hamburger sticks to the ceiling if you toss it in the air hoping it comes down as a prepared dinner.

A few weeks ago I dropped a container of gravy when I was putting it in to the fridge...that stuck to the ceiling very nicely also...what a mess. My husband had to clean it off because I could not reach
1f606.png

Back
Top Bottom