Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

Thanks....I'm glad you liked it. I tried to do the Easter thing with my kids as they were growing up - lasted for about the first 4 years. Don't you sometimes wish that we still got dressed up to go out, with fancy hats and gloves and stuff? I have a lot of fancy hats....love to wear them. This is one of my favorite pictures of Katiebug and me.
That's so fun! My mother used to do that with us too, a new hat and dress. Now that we are older we buy our own dresses, but still fun. Here's mine from last year :p

Talk about ceilings- I carried in one of those 6 packs( coke)- with plastic things holding them all together- 4 cans slipped out and of course burst open upon impact. The kitchen ceiling had sprays of pop all over. No way could I reach it so I just left it there. When it dried, it was kinda like a Rorschach test.

Years(and I mean years) later it finally dawned on me that I could use a clean sponge mop and Mr.Clean. It did a good job except of course for it dripping down on the floor. I was so proud of myself. I still view that as one of the major accomplishments of my life. Don't think you guys would care to hear the others.

Talk about ceilings- I carried in one of those 6 packs( coke)- with plastic things holding them all together- 4 cans slipped out and of course burst open upon impact. The kitchen ceiling had sprays of pop all over. No way could I reach it so I just left it there. When it dried, it was kinda like a Rorschach test.

Years(and I mean years) later it finally dawned on me that I could use a clean sponge mop and Mr.Clean. It did a good job except of course for it dripping down on the floor. I was so proud of myself. I still view that as one of the major accomplishments of my life. Don't think you guys would care to hear the others.

These ceiling mess stories have been fun!

Way to go on the cleaning technique DD
clap.gif
lol.png

Talk about ceilings-  I carried in one of those  6 packs( coke)- with plastic things holding them all together- 4 cans slipped out and of  course burst open upon impact.  The kitchen ceiling had sprays of  pop all over.   No way could I reach it so I just left it there.  When it dried, it was kinda like   a  Rorschach test. 

Years(and I mean years) later it finally dawned on me that I could use  a clean sponge mop and  Mr.Clean.   It did a good job except of course for it dripping down on the floor.  I was so proud of myself. I still view that  as one of the major accomplishments of my life.   Don't think you guys would care to hear the others.

I'm sure I would have cried over a that one!
1f602.png

Three bunnies in a field, hiding some Easter eggs. The bunnies are made of colored sugar cookie dough, cut with a cookie cutter. They are decorated with confectioner's icing and colored candies and jellybeans, with chocolate chunk eyes. The grass is made of candy floss, and the eggs are caramel cream eggs.

Three bunnies in a field, hiding some Easter eggs. The bunnies are made of colored sugar cookie dough, cut with a cookie cutter. They are decorated with confectioner's icing and colored candies and jellybeans, with chocolate chunk eyes. The grass is made of candy floss, and the eggs are caramel cream eggs.

You did a great job decorating the cookies! Cute!

Nice job!

That truly is "stinkin' cute," and I bet it tastes way, way good. How come we don't get to sample the entries? We just sit, look, get our taste buds in a frenzy and then.........................
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom