Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

Okay, I just spit coffee on my computer!
I think you'll have to do better if you want to vie for the prize
lol.png

Awesome entries everyone!! :love! I am still working on mine but things keep going wrong! My coop collapsed, my fondant keeps melting/sweating and I'm seriously running out of time :barnie. Does anyone have any suggestions for keeping the fondant from melting?

Awesome entries everyone!!
love.gif
! I am still working on mine but things keep going wrong! My coop collapsed, my fondant keeps melting/sweating and I'm seriously running out of time
barnie.gif
. Does anyone have any suggestions for keeping the fondant from melting?
I was doing good to get it rolled out. Fondant and I are NOT friends!! I sympathize, but can't advise. Hey, I made a poem! Does a poem give me extra credit??

Awesome entries everyone!! :love ! I am still working on mine but things keep going wrong! My coop collapsed, my fondant keeps melting/sweating and I'm seriously running out of time :barnie . Does anyone have any suggestions for keeping the fondant from melting?

I was doing good to get it rolled out.  Fondant and I are NOT friends!!  I sympathize, but can't advise.  Hey, I made a poem!  Does a poem give me extra credit??

You did a wonderful job with yours, even the gloves were meticulous! Not sure how you did it but you did. I've never worked with the stuff before so I thought it would be easy, like working with clay. Boy, was I wrong!

Back
Top Bottom