CONTEST: How many chickens do you have?

Pics
I have 76 chickens and 2 ducks. Proof:
I'd love to have a large flock like yours. I only have 8
We just had a processing day and went from 75 birds to 55. We have 7 Turkeys, Royal Palms(T,2H) and Bourbon Reds(T,3H) for breeding, and a mixed flock of 53 hens and two roosters for egg production.
I'll edit in the photos later today after feeding, as I don't have any current photos of our ladies. But as a place keeper, I'll add this photo of how Chicken Math affected us; from original 16 to a high of 125 birds, our original coop to where our girls are now. View attachment 2547541
That is awesome!!

I would PREFER pictures:gig
Wish I could offer pictures. Electronic devices of all types are extremely expensive in my country and often are rejects that first-world nations wouldn't tolerate. A 'cheap' camera solution is several hundred dollars here, and likely to only last a few months (if it works at all). All items are guaranteed up until the moment they're paid for, and then all of a sudden your warranty is no longer honored. We do not have the same consumer protection laws. I'm just a lil ol' lady getting by on my retirement and making my grocery budget stretch a wee bit further with my quail and chicken flocks.

Back
Top Bottom