Contest: Promote BYC, Promote Your Website & Win a Free GFM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it count that I had a magazine publish the website in an article? Word of mouth apparently got them interested in my birds-so I had "Adirondack Life" magazine come to my house and do an 8 page spread on my birds and such ( there was another person spoken about in the articel too) Either way BYC was mentioned several times as my absolute educational guide to everything thats pertains to my chickens. The magazine comes out this month and the photos are amazing -the article is a little less than what I was expecting and I did have to edit some stuff before allowing it to be published ( miss-information) but I brag about BYC every chance I get:) I believe they are coming to my chickenstock too:) For those of you who are not from NY or this magazine-you WANT to be in this magazine. It rates as one of the best magazines to have if you live anywhere in Northern NY....Ill post photos and the article when it comes out:)

Nevermind i got working.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Hmm... good question! I've been wanting to find a way to reward those that get BYC in the press. I may need peeps to help me with this one. Maybe a BYC page that walks people through how to contact media outlets, what to say, stats on BYC and the trend toward raising chickens, etc? For every media mention someone gets a prize? Probably should be a different thread, so PM me with any ideas.
smile.png

Quote:
Hmm... good question! I've been wanting to find a way to reward those that get BYC in the press. I may need peeps to help me with this one. Maybe a BYC page that walks people through how to contact media outlets, what to say, stats on BYC and the trend toward raising chickens, etc? For every media mention someone gets a prize? Probably should be a different thread, so PM me with any ideas.
smile.png

I also am putting backyardchickens.com on my egg eating labels:) They should be arriving soon:)

I've had a link on my links page for a long time, but I tried updating to one of these links so the banner would show up, and also tried putting it on my home page, but it doesn't work. The text that you copy and paste is all you can see.
sad.png

Quote:
With Webs, I'm pretty sure you need to paste the picture onto the page, highlight it, and click the "add link" button. Webs doesn't have an HTML mode.
tongue.gif

I have like four links now to BYC all for different reasons. On my links page there are three seperate links on there to BYC. They link to different parts of the site. I also have a link on my homepage and a thank you note for all the great things that have happened to me and my poultry business since I started on BYC!

Just remodeled my whole website!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom