• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nats Chickens

Free Ranging
Jun 20, 2018
NSW, Australia
My Coop
My Coop
I am an animal lover. Me and my 4 siblings have 5 guinea pigs, 8 chickens and 1 dog [who is really my parents]. 4 of the chickens and one of guinea pigs are mine. I would really like some pet mice. Would love them, really. I have wanted them for about a year now, so I am quite sure I want them. Dad, however, I think, doesn't really want pet mice. I am not a big fan of wild mice, I mean, they are cute, but a bit of a nuisance. I only want pet colours like patchy etc...Not natural brown. I have saved up and am very responsible. How do I convince my Dad to let me get pet mice?

Research. I’d actually research both rats and mice. You may find that you prefer one to the other. Have all the basic info for them like life span, dietary needs, health problems that may pop up, monthly costs and what all you need for them when you start up. Have it all sorted out so he sees that you’ve thought this through and know what you’re getting into. That along with keeping up chores and giving your current animals the attention they deserve may help convince him.

Back
Top Bottom