Convincing my parents to switch dog foods

Status
Not open for further replies.
By subscribing you just have to agree to the auto-ship which with your choice of time it will automatically send you the food you can change and cancel the dates and you save 5% and one your first order you get something i forgot but you can make multiple accounts too LOL that's what i did

LOL, Yeah we like having it sent on a specific day, otherwise we forget to order it, lol

My Sheltie, Gracie, used to have seizures on Pedigree and Beneful. We had her on Blue Buffalo for a couple of years, and she did better, but she still had flaky skin. We now have both her and Sammy on Taste of the Wild, buffalo formula, and she is doing much better. It does seem expensive at purchase, but she eats so much less because it has no fillers. It's well worth the cost, in our opinion. Good luck!

My Sheltie, Gracie, used to have seizures on Pedigree and Beneful. We had her on Blue Buffalo for a couple of years, and she did better, but she still had flaky skin. We now have both her and Sammy on Taste of the Wild, buffalo formula, and she is doing much better. It does seem expensive at purchase, but she eats so much less because it has no fillers. It's well worth the cost, in our opinion. Good luck!

They currently pay about 20 per bag, and I think a jump of 50 or more will make them think Im crazy! I'm trying to find a brand in their price range at the moment. And then when I get a job I'll let em do whatever and I'll buy food for the family dogs I guess, since apperently thats what I'm supposed to do?... I don't know.

They currently pay about 20 per bag, and I think a jump of 50 or more will make them think Im crazy! I'm trying to find a brand in their price range at the moment. And then when I get a job I'll let em do whatever and I'll buy food for the family dogs I guess, since apperently thats what I'm supposed to do?... I don't know.
That would actually be really good.. and it'll help them understand that you are participating.. not just demanding. I understand your intent is good, but it sounds childish in your approach.. if you flip the bill, it will DEFINITELY get their attention! (And probably be very appreciated).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom