Cooking and Baking any others ?

I cut up the bars and mix it in the mixture, then once I pour it into the pan I place a few bars on top to make it look pretty.
big_smile.png

It looks really nice when you do that with reeces butter cups too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am allergic to something in most white breads, pizza doughs, soft pretzels etc my throat swells shut. I can eat wheat bread with no problems though. I want a recipe for a wheat bread that is just regular everyday wheat bread. Bread is one thing I am intimidated by because of the effort and all that goes into it. I have been saying for years now that I need to dive into baking bread like I do everything elsem but I havn't done it yet. Do you have a good wheat bread resipe?

Cook? Thats all I do, but mostly in the restaurant. Although we just had a large fire in the kitchen and it will be shut down for a few months
somad.gif
I'll be cooking more at home with the time off though. Happy chefin
wink.png

Chef Mike

big_smile.png
LOVE it! Had more time to do it this year because of a wreck!! But I did less this year!! Didn't have many places to Go! No weight on the Right Foot so No driving!! but i enjoy chocolates most, friends love it when I am in a CHOCOLATE mood! Cakes, cookies, sweets, pecans, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin bread, but I want MY High Schools yeast Roll recipe... ooooohhh I loved them but can't seem to make'em right!
hmm.png

PS. I want to know how you did the PINE CONES please!! Chocolate and almonds...to build it!
droolin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom