Coonhound x Golden Retriever puppies

synoviaus

Songster
10 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Blountsville, ALabama
One of my friends has a litter of puppies that she is looking to place in forever homes. Pups are from a champion pedigree English Coonhound mom and a Golden Retriever dad. Pups are nice, big, healthy, and friendly babies. They will make excellent farm or family pets. They have been well cared for and raised with kids. Please consider one of these babies for your next forever friend. Call CarolAnne at (205)681-3620. Here's some pictures.
dogs011.jpg

dogs010.jpg

dogs009.jpg

dogs006.jpg

dogs005.jpg

dogs003.jpg

dogs002.jpg

They sure are adorable!
love.gif
Seems like a mix that could be confused - would they want to hunt or retrieve? Will they bark or howl? Too bad I'm so far away, I'll never know (unless someone on BYC adopts and keeps us posted!).

Are you trying to get me a divorce?
tongue.png

My favourite breeds, all rolled into one
hit.gif
I bet they'll make great pets, and they'd be incredible SAR dogs. Nose of a hound, trainability of a retriever.

No School! SNOW DAY!! WHOO HOO! We have almost three inches here at the house and it's still coming down. CarolAnne's son Spencer has a registered multi-champion blue English Coonhound. Cookie got out and visited the neighbors Golden Retriever. These should be some really nice puppies for work or play. Pups should come with a lot of brains and nose. Plus their is that CUTE factor. Please call her she is so worried about finding them quality homes. Amy

Back
Top Bottom