Coop Cam

I got a sort of cheap camera on amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073B3PFP9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 That's the link if you are interested. I got it with a discount and ended up being around $150 for 4 cameras. You still need power but I have power in my coop so I hooked it up.

I look at it in the middle of the night and I feel as if they girls give me dirty looks cuz they know I'm watching them.

So all you had to have was power to the coop?? What else did you need to have in order for this to work?? I have been talking about getting a chicken cam....I so want this!!! lol Thanks!!

@Tgallaher1 all I needed was a power source and WIFI connection. It's a pretty easy set up. I took more time and trying to figure out where to put the cameras than setting it up.

I looked at the cameras for a year before I bought the cheap ones on amazon. I may upgrade in a few years now that I know it's doable and the WIFI reaches my coop.

@Tgallaher1 all I needed was a power source and WIFI connection. It's a pretty easy set up. I took more time and trying to figure out where to put the cameras than setting it up.

I looked at the cameras for a year before I bought the cheap ones on amazon. I may upgrade in a few years now that I know it's doable and the WIFI reaches my coop.

I just ordered one...I'm going to give it a go! Thank you! Still working well for you??

Yes. actually this morning caught my mom talking to them. oh I should tell you it didn't come with a wall charger port plug so I used an old one from one of my phones. From this morning. I hope it works out!

Capture.JPG

My sister lived somewhere in PA for a while... I've never been to PA.

JT
OH, ok...thank you for responding...i check in here often to see if any new ideas for the coop...my girls are doing pretty good considering our temps are in the negative range everynight and looks like its going to continue for another week. ughhh...i keep hay on the floor of the coop (its all dirt floor) and i give them treats in the morning and evening. just some greens (shredded cabbage, because the hanging cabbage ball freezes too fast), and some oatmeal with scratch in it. i was overrly worried about them but they seem to be fine :) ive never had an outside pet to worry about, but chickens seem to be the toughest animal i know LOL

Caught this on our wireless chicken cam today...hubs left the door unlatched momentarily while chicken rustling this morning..and this happened immediately!
That is awesome!!!! Take that to everyone that told me chickens were stupid! My friend's dog still can't figure out the doggie door!! (Just want to put a disclaimer that I love dogs LOL)

Back
Top Bottom