Coop fire

So sorry to hear. Strength to you.
hugs.gif

I'm so thankful you and your family are physically ok. I know that this will take time to get over! Sound like you did everything you could and prioritized well in an emergency! Best wishes...

I am glad you and your family are safe. And you did a great job of rescuing so many of your chickens. I am not sure I would have been so clear headed while trying to save cars, home, etc. Glad you had your turkey ready, and I know you gave thanks for who and what were safe.

smile.png

Very saddened with your news, but delighted you are all safe. I hope you manage to sort every thing out real soon
hugs.gif

I'm sooooo sorry. Glad you could save the chickens. And glad no one (except for the one chicken
hit.gif
) got hurt.
hugs.gif

Are you sure no chicken was hurt when you were slinging them into the yard behind you?

Quote:
None of them seem to be hurt. They have laid a few eggs. I have them sharing a coop with my bantams. Separated of course.

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask for assistance in this website or not, but I'm not sure if the property owner's insurance on the garage is going to help cover our loss. We have to get another mobile home. We are cleaning and saving our belongings

Any monetary assistance, or building materials would be appreciated, we are homeless as well as our chickens (they are with relatives like us).

Don Wilson
10873 E Stanley Rd
Rockville, IN 47872

As soon as I can upload pics with my computer I will, for some reason my phone will not let me. I am going to try tonight or tomorrow to upload

Back
Top Bottom