Coop is finally done (pics)

smile.png

Very Cool. You did a Great Job!!!

Thanks again for all the nice comments. We're reeealllllyy enjoying raising chickens!

I got a surprise this morning though so I had to cover a few areas of the run to prevent any more security breaches...

If Mr. Rattles climbed the fence, I'm not sure what do short of completely closing in the top.

snake007.jpg

Quote:
WOW !!!
ep.gif
Hopefully he was erased from the earth with a 12 gauge and all are okay . I don't know how much razor wire cost or if it would even be effective , but might look into that , to surround the top . Actually he would be on my dinner plate fried up Louisiana style .

Last edited:
Yes, he will be dinner.

Didn't want to use the shotgun and ruin too much meat or the skin so I used a .38, followed up with a double tap from the pellet rifle.

Quote:
That is an awesome picture also . 10-4 on the double tap
wink.png
Yep , I like em fried or baked . Got me one last year and just waiting for the next . How many buttons did that one have ? Got mine coming across a road . I haven't looked lately , but that meat runs about $40 a lb last time I checked . Don't quote me on that though it has been awhile since I looked . Looks like you might need to go to 1/4" hardware cloth . Killed a chicken snake this week headed for the coop . Grabbed him by the tail and a few good head knocks against a big granite rock I have did him in .
caf.gif

Quote:
HOLY CRAP!!! I was going to ask when I saw the 2nd picture, "What are you doing with my dog?" HOLY CRAP!!! is all I can come up with now!!

Coop what coop?! HOLY CRAP!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
HOLY CRAP!!! I was going to ask when I saw the 2nd picture, "What are you doing with my dog?" HOLY CRAP!!! is all I can come up with now!!

Coop what coop?! HOLY CRAP!!!

yuckyuck.gif
I am Rofling at your comment .
lau.gif
:lau I love it !

Hey CoyoteMagic ,
That bad boy looks like he could of done some serious damage if one were to be bitten by him . Glad he was still in wire and not in their coop . Things may have been different .
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom