Guide Coop pages and member pages tutorial and feedback

Pics
Dear Ducklady, What is the deadline for this contest?
Sometime before 2117...I hope!
gig.gif

They don't explain that on this site very well. When I asked that very question I was told "you have to participate awhile before we will unlock options like that" (paraphrasing that quoted portion). When I tried to find out what "awhile" was, I never did get a clear answer. I logged on and left comments on a few threads, and asked a few questions of other members, and apparently after that I was deemed harmless enough and have been able to post to my hearts content since. So, explore the site, ask questions, read reviews, etc. Keep trying to add pictures from time to time, and eventually you will have full access. It's kind of a pain, but the help and info on this site make it more than worth it.
It's not time, it's number of posts. It doesn't matter if those posts are replys, which threads replied to or threads started, just post and keep checking.

Here is our finished coop. I designed it and my DH and his friend built it.

I was asked for photos of inside the coop.

We added some 'penthouse' roosts. They love the higher roosts!

This is one of the side rooms with the sand flooring

Two rooms separated by a door. This is before we added the shavings.

We added a poop tray on this side under the roosts so that we could build a Juvenile/grow out pen under it. You can see the door under the girls. This photo is not typical because the door to the two inside rooms had somehow gotten closed and all the chickens ended up on this side. LOL. As soon as we saw it, we opened the door and half the girls went to the other side! We are now in the process of adding a door from the juvenile pen to an outside run just for them.

Back
Top Bottom