Coop pics****

We spent all day yesterday building our first coop. It's not perfect but I think considering we have no construction experience and we kinda just built it from a design I drew (I'm not artist or architect either) we are happy with it. The chicks are almost 4 weeks old now and we put them out in it and they are loving it. They are getting their tail feathers now! We are so excited to have these chicks and now their coop.

I don't have the measurements of it on hand (at the moment), but here is our mixed-flock coop. 5 chickens & 5 ducks. They also have free access to approximately 400sq/ft of our yard (fenced off by the previous owner of our house for her dogs) & a large kiddie pool duck "pond".
cool.png

I tried to snap a pic of their whole space (I climbed up on the fence). Ha-ha!

From a different angle...again, I was on the fence.
tongue.png

- TieDyeMommy

Last edited:
zugapaqe.jpg

Here's our chicken coop.

Dimensions are 4x8x8

It's was so much fun to build, I have too many nesting boxes but it looks fantastic. The coop it self is 4x4 wired with a heat lamp

azu9ahyg.jpg

ydymuhyz.jpg

Rear clean out access

We just started a turkey coop also but it's not finished yet

qenemabu.jpg

8x8 with an 8x8 run

e6a6yja3.jpg

yzupu9yg.jpg

gu9epy6y.jpg

Roof is going to be metal also I will update as I get finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the measurements of it on hand (at the moment), but here is our mixed-flock coop. 5 chickens & 5 ducks. They also have free access to approximately 400sq/ft of our yard (fenced off by the previous owner of our house for her dogs) & a large kiddie pool duck "pond".
cool.png

I tried to snap a pic of their whole space (I climbed up on the fence). Ha-ha!

From a different angle...again, I was on the fence.
tongue.png

- TieDyeMommy

After looking at all the coop pics on here, I think I want to paint mine. Something bright and colorful. Maybe decorate the fence a bit too...with the ducks making mud everywhere, it's looking kind of brown-blah right now.
tongue.png

- TieDyeMommy

This is the chicken coop with the built in run I started last friday the frame is finished I just need to make the house and wrap the house in chicken or rabbit wore the smaller the better:)
Here is the actual for in the door frame:

And here is the frame of the coop and run:

Back
Top Bottom